You know those Price Books you have spent so much time and money on? They rarely get used! I’ll share WHY there are some good reasons! and lots more in this Online Business Workshop.
Online Workshop Archive – Create a Flat Rate Price Book That Won’t Collect Dust
You know those Price Books you have spent so much time and money on? They rarely get used! I’ll share WHY there are some good reasons…and lots more in this Online Business Workshop.
- The Workshop Recording.
- Downloadable, customizable forms and instructions…
- Budget and Budget Instructions
- Pricing Duel
- Price Book Tips
- The Price Grid
Are you winging it when you comes to your selling prices? My Online Workshop will focus on how to create selling prices and present them to customers!
Perhaps you make up prices on the spot and hope that neighbors aren’t comparing notes. How about your Service Techs? Even if the Service Call is going really nicely, it can all fall apart when the Tech presents options and prices. Ugh. The awkward presentation. The stony silence. The verbal diarrhea that follows as a Tech tries to dig out. You know those Price Books you have spent so much time and money on? They rarely get used! I’ll share WHY – there are some good reasons! – and lots more!
- How to Create a Profitable Selling Price. Your Budget can help. I’ll make it really easy to get it done and your prices updated.
- How to Empower your Techs to Price and Present Properly. You don’t have to micromanage every Service Call.
- How to create a Price Book from scratch, or customize an “off the shelf” Price Book and make it your own (and really good!) I’ll share tips that can help you make the most of the systems you are currently using.
- Paper? Binders? Tablets? We’ll discuss how to present prices and get to YES with any format. (I’ll share my favorite and some nice examples, too!)
- Sweet Spot Jobs. Pick projects where your prices aren’t an issue and you can bank on BIG profits. The Pricing “Duel” Worksheet drives it home.
- A way to price Jobs and Tasks on the fly…when the price isn’t in the book. Used CAREFULLY, the Pricing Grid can be a lifesaver.
Edition: Webinar Recording Access and File Downloads