You’ll receive an email in the next 15 minutes with the Financial Quick Check, a super powerful tool that can help you get a handle on the money!
So many small business owners struggle with the financials. As a result, 90% of all businesses fail, or stagger along racking up debt. Or, they get ripped off. The Association for Certified Fraud Examiners says 31.8% of all small business owners (under 100 employees) are embezzled. The primary issue? They aren’t paying attention.
How about you? Are you using simple, current and accurate financial reports to help you make profitable decisions. To be a good financial steward? Or…not?
You might need a little more help.
I would have given my right arm for the information I’m sharing in my Financial Tool Kit. I put it together just so others (maybe you?) could avoid the pain I experienced as The Plumber’s Wife…drowning under my responsibilities as financial manager, for which I was woefully unprepared. The Financial Tool Kit includes…
- Making Moolah Videos – In these two videos I cover the bare bones basics of what it takes to be a great Financial Manager – always your job as the owner of your company. I share…
- How to get to KFP – a Known and current Financial Position, and engage specific actions to improve cash and profitability.
- How to set Financial Goals and create a winning Selling Price (aka Budgeting!) so you can change the score and make mucho moolah!
- Solid systems for getting the accounting and reporting on auto-pilot at your company.
- “Assembling Your Bean Team” report. You’ll need some help, so I’ve included tips for finding great accounting/bookkeeping professionals.
- “Glossary of Weird Accounting Terms” report. This glossary de-mystifies financial lingo so you can be less intimidated – empowered! – when you talk to your accountant and bookkeeper.
- The Mini Budget is what I use in the videos to demonstrate how easy it is to budget for profits. The customizable spreadsheet is included in The Financial Tool Kit.
I learned how to keep track of the money…and make more of it. The best part: It’s not hard! The Financial Tool Kit offers powerful tools and education, at a no-brainer price point, ready to download and use right now to expand your business and your bottom line!