My family likes to vacation on the South Jersey shore. I used to call a realtor to help me find a house. Now, I go to www.vrbo.com and search for a big house for our large, noisy family. I found what seemed like a perfect spot. Until…
I saw that they had NO reviews.
So I didn’t rent it.
I rented a place that looked a little less perfect, and had a bunch of 5 Star reviews, and one 2 Star review. (Just sayin, that 2 Star review made the rave reviews more believable.)
Reviews are impacting our decisions to buy…or not. Notice how often you read a review, even if you are making a minor purchase, like a book. My friend Al Levi says that, ultimately, the service business is about, “Growing calls and growing techs.” Smart marketing helps you do both.
Customer review marketing is essential. If you are going out to eat, will you search online and check out a few reviews? If you are looking for a landscaper or housecleaner, do you check out Google, Angie’s List or Yelp?
So, for my next webinar, I’ll be chatting it up with one of the smartest guys I know when it comes to reputation marketing: Mike Montano of Review Buzz. Here’s the hot-topic agenda…
- Why testimonials are great. And why Five-Star Reviews are even better! How do you earn them, get them…and what to do with them.
- Why now is the time to change the way you market – or risk being left behind by your customers…AND your competition.
- Why word-of-mouth is more important that ever…and what to do with a bad review.
- A little known secret to recruiting and retaining the best employees to get authentic 5 Star reviews.
- Plus, you’ll discover how to prevent customer complaints, transform problems into rave reviews…AND get more sales in the process.
I’m excited! The Webinar is LIVE – and free – so bring your questions to the call!