I LOVE spending time at @KOLR10 TV station. I’m on Monday mornings in the 6 am hour, sharing financial tips. The media pros at KOLR10 inspire me! The place is crawling with savvy young reporters and newscasters…like Joe Murano. In this segment, Joe and I UN-complicate some weird financial terms.
- Like…Good Debt – is that really a thing?
- Liquidity – a sexy name for _ _ _ _
- APR, AER and other Alphabet Soup
- And…Compounding Interest – Benjamin Franklin called it the 8th Wonder of the World. (Here’s a cool compounding calculator!)
- I also share a commonly missused BIG word-of-the-day! (Impress your friends!)
“A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.”
— Bob Hope