One of the inmates at Davis Correctional Facility in Holdenville gave me a copy of this book. I read it in a couple of hours. I loved it! It’s an easy, inspiring read and it nicely describes what it takes to be mentored and mentor others.
I took up the author’s challenge to write down my dreams at http://www.mentorhope.com/ Here are a few items on my list…
- Create Golden Handcuffs program with Randy Mackenzie
- Help Randy become CNN Hero – nominated 3.2009
- Give $1000 Mentor prize to Davis Correctional class
- Create library and computer lab for Davis Correctional facility
- Build Right At Home Remodeling to $20 mill by 2015
- Sell 1 million copies of The Bare Bones Biz Plan
- Help the Make Mine a Million crew sign up 1,000,000 racers
- Be on Oprah’s show with our Golden Handcuffs team
- Run half marathon in 2009
- Help create successful TV mega biz makeover reality show
Today, I’ll act as if this is all on its way…
PS…Tom Pace gives away $1000 per month to one of the entered Dream Lists. Plus $1000 worth of books. Go for it!
PPS…You can use this list in the Goals section of your Biz Plan Binder. Nice and easy business plan building!