Once a week, I have a meeting with me. I review my UN-Business Plan. I revisit my mission, goals and Top Projects. Then, I make sure that my actions are aligned with my intentions, and I put together my calendar. If it’s important, I spend time on it.
I’m doing a very limited amount of consulting these days. That is what’s required to focus on ZOOM DRAIN – our new franchising drain and sewer concept! – and my online products and speaking engagements. I am committed to helping as many people as I can start, fix and grow honorable, profitable businesses. Why? To expand FREEDOM! How? By making business UN-complicated.
Having a vision and mission helps me stay focused on what I want. What about you? If you not sure, that’s fine! Just spend some time in thoughtful reflection. And, maybe take a class or attend a webinar!
I love back to school time. It reminds me to get myself into a classroom or two. I am fortunate to have a few great speaking events on my calendar. At those events, I also get to listen to other awesome speakers and teachers. Win-win!
Here’s what I am up to the next few weeks! Join me in class or webinar, and meet me at one of these terrific programs?!
- This week… tours at ZOOM DRAIN in Philly. So excited about what we are creating! It’s a limited franchise opportunity. Contact me at email@example.com if you want to learn more.
- 8.31.2016 – 12 noon to 1:30 central time – “Where Did the Money Go?” Webinar with Deb Frye of Profit Rhino Menu Pricing. This is my favorite topic! Deb and I will share our experiences helping people get priced right and really profitable. Register here.
- 9.8.2016 – Las Vegas, NV– The EXPERIENCE with Larry Cooper. I’ll be presenting on The UN-Business Plan. I’ll share my best tips for simplifying your business and maximizing your profits! And Larry packs his show with great workshops and speakers! And, it’s VEGAS, Baby!
- 10.8.2016 – West Point, NY – Leadership Speakers Academy with Clint Arthur. This by-invitation event is a great move if you want to really get serious about your speaking career. My topic: What I learned about business in prison. 🙂 Contact Clint at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this action-packed event!
- 10.13-14.2016 – Denver, CO – Peak Performance Event with Matt Smith. Matt’s a dynamite speaker and first rate trainer. He has taught me a lot about presenting and I am psyched for this program. I’ll be speaking on… “Street Fighting” Strategies for Financial Mastery! It’s a content packed two-day event!
- 10.19-21.2016 – Houston, TX – Phenomenal Implementation Event with Howard Partridge and the Phenomenal Products Team! Oooh, what a great community and awesome line up. I’ll be sharing a “Better Way to Pay.” Very cool! Howard always delivers!
- And early registration is open for SAMI – Kenny Chapman’s Sales and Marketing Intensive. This year it will be 1.19-20.2017 in Scottsdale, AZ. Great line up! Kenny is amazing and his line-up is five star. Wow! Check it out! So excited!
I’ve got LOTS more scheduled! I’ll keep you posted. 🙂 And, I often add informal Office Hours and impromptu webinars as I can. Stay tuned!
One more thought…
Once upon a time, decades ago, I listened to Harry Friedman speak. At first, I was turned off and offended by his in-your-face style. Still, he got my attention. By the end of the day I had decided, “THAT is what I want to do with my life. Teach! Speak! Share from my experience and help people be more successful.” That moment has led to an amazing career as a speaker and teacher. Maybe there is a teacher in you? If you are intrigued by speaking and wondering how to get started, comment below! Happy to help.
PS…If you really want to learn something, start teaching it. xo$